Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wild Start Of The Day

I was dreaming about my handphone ringing but didn't know who it was.... I turned the phone to silent mode but it kept on ringing.... finally I woke up but I still heard my phone ringing.... I slacked on the bed for a second to get back into reality but minutes have passed and i still can hear my phone.... finally, I climbed out of bed and got to my phone.... to my surprise, my phone was really ringing.... it was my schoolmate!! Finally I realised that i was late for my NEA Exibition!! Crap..... i told my friends that I'll meet them in school at 6:30am but when I saw the time, it was 7:30am..... I was extremely late!! I told them to go off first and I'll meet them at Anchor Green Primary School..... After I gotten ready, I left my house at 7:35am and rushed to the MRT.... I have to reach school at 8am and I'm teribbly late!! I even got lost on my way to Anchor Green Pri. i took the MRT from Dover to Jurong East, transfer train from Jurong to Sembawang, got lost there, made a way from Sembawang to Dhoby Ghaut, transfer train to ??? (i forgot) The ride took 2:30:00 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment